Chris Pratt’s ‘Aww!’-Worthy Interview of the Week

Photo: Getty Images

Photo: Getty Images

Between movie premieres, awards-show hosting, caring for two-year-old Jack, and maintaining million-pack abs, Chris Pratt and Anna Faris don’t get a ton of private couple time. But according to Pratt, they understand how to take what they can get to keep their marriage going strong.

“Anna’s parents come down and they’ll give us the night to do something and the morning to sleep in,” Pratt told People. “I think it’s important to carve those times out no matter what you do for a living.”

The Jurassic World star pointed out that finding time just for him and Faris right now is even more important to prepare for the day little Jack heads off to college or elsewhere in (quite a few) years.

RELATED: 6 Steps to Rev Up Your Marriage

“A lot of times, people focus so much on their kids, and then when their kids leave the nest, they look at their spouse or partner like they’re a stranger,” he said. “It’s just as important, if not more important, to focus on your relationship with your partner because your children are going to leave one day [and] you have to maintain a relationship that’s going to outlast your child’s needs for you.”

According to Faris (Health’s April cover star!), she and Pratt would love to have more kids, but after Jack’s difficult birth, they need to take additional precautions.

We want to, very much so, but it will definitely be a whole new complication because now I’m, like, a high-risk pregnancy, so it requires some different monitoring,” she told Health. “My doctor’s like, ‘I don’t think you’ll have to be on bed rest the whole time.’ And I’m like, ‘I’m on a show.’”

RELATED: 9 Smart Ways to Keep Your Marriage Healthy at Any Age

But it’s clear that the star of CBS’ Mom and Pratt are in this together—and completely in tune. As Faris told Health, “I wish we didn’t have this biological clock. I’m thinking we have to start talking about it, looking at all kinds of options. I’m so lucky that I have a partner in Chris who’s in the same industry and really understands what’s required of me in terms of time commitment. But I was like, ‘Oh man, this s–t is f—ing hard.’”

Pratt echoed his wife’s sentiments to People, adding, “I have the support of a strong partner who’s been through this and understands it and whom I can share these experiences with,” he says. “And we have a family that we’re starting that’s the focus of my attention.”

Based on the adorable photos Pratt and Faris post on social media, it looks like they’re doing a fantastic job of keeping their word.

Instagram Photo

RELATED: 5 Ways to Use Social Media to Stay Positive




from Health News / Tips & Trends / Celebrity Health http://ift.tt/1evjW9S

Disqus معرف

نظام التعليقات

Back to top ↑
Connect with Us

What they says

© 2013 Health and people . WP Mythemeshop Converted by Bloggertheme9
Blogger templates. Proudly Powered by Blogger.