Lindsey Vonn on Girls Vacation: ‘Friends Don’t Let Friends Miss Ab Day’

 

Lindsey Vonn is giving us major vacation envy—not to mention workout motivation.

The U.S. Ski Team sensation has taken to Instagram in recent days to give a glimpse of her bikini-clad workouts while in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, just two weeks after fracturing her ankle in a crash during training in New Zealand.

“So I had planned to go on vacation with my girlfriends and I almost canceled it because I hurt my ankle….but then I decided that spending time with my friends and being injured was better than being alone and injured,” Vonn, 30 wrote beside a snapshot of herself toughing through a TRX session, sporting a strappy purple two-piece and her ankle brace. “But just because I’m on vacation doesn’t mean I’m not working hard.”

Instagram Photo

RELATED: Pippa Middleton Is Actually a Serious Athlete

From upper body to a quick core blast, the alpine racer then shared a picture of herself working her obliques with the help of a gal pal. “Friends don’t let friends miss ab day,” she captioned the photo.

Instagram Photo

Next up, the gold medalist took her sweat session to the high seas. Vonn shared a shot of a perfect paddle-board plank, alongside the caption, “This boot can’t slow me down!”

Instagram Photo

RELATED: The Summer Body Tone-Up Workout

The athlete has been vocal about working toward the 2018 Olympics in PyeongChang, South Korea. In May, she was named the first International Games Ambassador for the Winter Olympics to help promote her sport. (She has had two right-knee ACL surgeries in the last two years and did not compete in the 2014 games in Sochi, Russia.)

“I solidified to myself and to everyone that I’m back,” Vonn told NBC in March. “I’m not going anywhere.”

RELATED: What 5 Amazing Athletes Eat for Breakfast




from Health News / Tips & Trends / Celebrity Health http://ift.tt/1KaOVGi

Disqus معرف

نظام التعليقات

Back to top ↑
Connect with Us

What they says

© 2013 Health and people . WP Mythemeshop Converted by Bloggertheme9
Blogger templates. Proudly Powered by Blogger.